Information clause on the processing of personal data
- We kindly inform you that in case you provide any personal data via the contact form on the website www.hubert-hunting.pl, www.facebook.com/huberthunting or by e-mail to any address or in any other way electronically or by analog, the personal data administrator is the Biuro Polowań Hubert-Hunting Agnieszka Frutczak ul. Zakopiańska 40, 78-500 Drawsko Pom. , NIP: 2530080031, REGON: 362174018 (hereinafter also as the office). Current contact details are available at hubert-hunting.pl.
- The website www. hubert-hunting.pl does automatically collect or process any information concerning its visitors.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Inspector: Agnieszka Frutczak e-mail: email@example.com .
- Personal data is processed for the purposes of organizing hunting activities, presenting offers, direct marketing of own services and products, sending commercial information by e-mail and telephone, concluding a contract, defending against claims and possible claims or other services offered by the office. In the event that hunting is organised, personal data may also be shared with the operators of the controller or with its subcontractors or hunting associations for the purpose of organising the hunting.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is Paragraph 6 (1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing specified in section 4 above, i. e. until the end of the hunt, sending current offers by electronic or analogue means, requests for cooperation and other services offered by the Bureau. Personal data may be kept until the expiry of the period for which they are to be used or until the data subject objects.
- The person whose personal data are processed has the right to access, rectify, remove, restrict the processing, object to the processing and the right to transfer the personal data, provided that the right to transfer personal data applies only to data which are processed automatically.
- The person whose personal data are processed has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of The Office for Personal Data Protection.